Sunday, June 14, 2009

My Blogging Experience

This is my first experience with blogging but I have really enjoyed the blogging assignment. Typically when I have something to share I send out a blast email to friends. Now I can post my thoughts in my blog along with pictures that I want to share. I then invite friends to view my blog (using email). Although I have not yet had much feedback on my blog, I have had verbal feed back from friends saying that they enjoy reading the blogging format more then reading emails and feel that the blog is a bit more engaging and interactive. At about the same time that I created the blog, I decided to enroll in Facebook. I have to say that the blog gives me more flexibility than Facebook in how I create new postings. Once the Quarter ends, I plan to continue using my blog to keep in contact with friends and family.

1 comment:

  1. Hi John: This is Timothy Tsun. We took a COIN61 together from Sandi and now we are classmates again. Nice blog here and I am happy that you like to use the blog to contact friends and family. I like the way you placed ads between as a natural divider to separate each blog entry. I like the slide show here to present your photos that is a very good idea. I should try it. I think it is a good idea. I had my first blog two years ago almost. I basically use as posting my thought, artwork and feedback on things around me. It is fun. People gives me some thoughts and recommendations that I found very rewarding. Hope you continue your blogging experience and glad that people gave you compliments on your blog. Have a great weekend. Have time, please visit my blog to give me some of your comments.

    Timothy Tsun

    ReplyDelete